7 Conferences to Add to Your Calendar in 2017
January 16 2017
The new year means more opportunities for networking and continued education. Take a look at some of the nation's hottest conferences, and plan your strategy for growth and improvement.
- Startup Grind 2017 Global Conference -- Looking to boost your entrepreneurial spirit? Take a trip to Silicon Valley Feb. 21-22 and engage with the global startup community. Past speakers include Mike Krieger of Instagram, Biz Stone of Twitter and Nate Blecharczyk of Airbnb.
- South by Southwest -- SXSW celebrates the interactive, film and music industries in Austin, Texas, March 10-19. Hobnob with creative thought leaders, experience the latest tech firsthand and enjoy film openings and live music showcases.
- HOW Design Live -- The tagline for this Chicago conference says it all: "Ignite your passion. Create your future." If you're looking to take your brand to the next level, you'll want to join the most creative minds in design, business and technology May 2-6.
- 99U -- Connect with potential business partners at the 99U Conference in New York City June 7-9. Attendees can learn what's trending, pick up management tips, and gain insight and inspiration from creative leaders.
- ICSB 2017 World Conference -- Want to rub elbows with top experts and thought leaders in the world of entrepreneurial research? Join the International Council for Small Business June 28-July 1 for the 62nd World Conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- MozCon 2017 -- Clear your calendar July 17-19 and head to Seattle, Washington, for "three days of forward-thinking content and actionable advice." Whether you need help with SEO, social media, brand development or analytics, experts are on hand to share invaluable insight.
- Content Marketing World 2017 -- Want to improve your content strategy? Pick the best brains in the content marketing industry at Content Marketing World, scheduled for Sept. 5-8 in Cleveland, Ohio.